Lose All Your Money
If you came here, it's because you want to lose your money! I'm kidding, I'll try to help him, maybe we can even win some together.
Hi, I'm Miguel Fernandes, I'm a webdesigner, and I created a Videogames Website is Old-Games-Universal.pt! I was so convinced that it was going to work out that I soon invested in Webnode about 200 €uros per Site and Hosting...
I can't say I'm sorry, but if it was today I would have done differently. For example, I had created a blog or a free website, in one of these benefactors that offer free hosting... it's cool... You can only place Adsterra, because Adsense does not accept sub-domains websites.
But ready, If, like me, you are fed up with false advertising and charlatans trying to sell you bullshit and unnecessary courses and programs.
The first way not to lose money is to save...
For example, if you smoke, did you know that leaf tobacco costs you less than half the price? Avoid risky bets, avoid casino games, do not drink in bars, prefer to have dinner at home with friends, these are all savings practices.
Second, is to invest... Invest in what you understand and know that it makes a profit, for example, I know how to compose bicycles or computers, I'll start there... Don't invest in cryptocurrencies and such nonsense without being 100% sure it's trustworthy! There is a lot of ridicule in these fields... Invest in credible companies, with a registered brand and preferably in something you understand. it can be clothes, fruit, books, turntables, video games...
Third, promote your work Groove Funnel or Zyro are great for creating a Free Website, Blog is also free, and of course use lots of social networks...

Comentários
Enviar um comentário